By Bernadette Longueira
- 250 grams white chocolate – good eating chocolate
- 250 grams fresh cherries
- 150ml schnapps
1. Remove the stalks and carefully deseed the cherries using an olive pip remover.
2. Place them in a mixing bowl and pour over the schnapps. Mix gently to make sure all are coated.
3. Cover and place in fridge for 4 hours.
4. In a double boiler add the chocolate and melt.
5. Once it starts – remove from heat and stir until all chocolate has melted.
6. Remove Cherries from fridge and drain well.
7. using a tooth pick dip the cherries into the chocolate to coat.
8. Place on a greased baking tray to dry.
9. Serve with ice cream or plain yogurt.