By Bernadette Longueira
4 x 150 grams halibut 1. Pre-heat the grill.
75 grams butter
Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
4 sprigs fresh thyme
225 grams baby spinach leaves
30 ml olive oil 2 leeks sliced
2 courgettes sliced
30 ml dry white wine
2. Arrange the halibut fillets on the grill rack, placing a knob of butter on top of each one
3. Sprinkle over a little lemon juice
4. Season to taste.
5. Gill for 6 to 8 minutes depending on the thickness of the fillets
6. While the fish is cooking place remaining butter and lemon juice, zest and mustard into a saucepan.
7. Heat gently, whisking until melted then add the thyme sprigs.
8. Keep warm over a low heat.
9. In a wok or large frying pan heat olive oil
10. Sauté the leeks and courgettes for 4 to 5 minutes.
11. Add the spinach and wine or stock stirring until the leaves have wilted – about 1 minute.
12. To serve arrange the fish and vegetables on four serving plates pouring a little warm lemon and thyme dressing over each one.
4 x 150 grams halibut
1. Pre-heat the grill.