By Bernadette Longueira 1. Heat the oil in a deep frying pan.
2. Add the spring onions and garlic and sweat, but do not colour
3. Add rice, and cook for 12 minutes, stirring well, until rice changes colour.
4. Pour the stocks into a saucepan and bring to the boil.
5. Add ½ of stock to the rice and bring to the boil.
6. Leave to simmer gently, stirring regularly, until liquor disappears.
7. Repeat, each time adding and ½ stock, until the rice is just tender.
8. Meanwhile, grill the prawns lightly.
9. Reserve a few for garnish and chop the rest.
10. Add chopped prawns to cooked rice, with a squeeze of lemon juice, Parmesan and freshly ground black pepper.
11. Stir well.
12. Serve in a hot dish, garnished with chives and large prawns
1. Heat the oil in a deep frying pan.