Rachel Weisz’s favourite time of year is Christmas, but this dessert can be eaten at any time of the year. We were inspired to create this quasi-Yuletide dessert – an apple and fruit mince tart.
Name: Rachel Hannah Weisz
Date Of Birth: March 7, 1970
Place Of Birth: Westminster, United Kingdom
Parents: Mom Edith, a psychoanalyst, and dad George, an inventor
Spouse: Daniel Craig
Children: Son, Henry Aronofsky
Siblings: Sister, Minnie Weisz
Trademark: Hearty laughter and brown hair
Did You Know?
- Talented English-born film and theatre actress Rachel Weisz – who is also a former fashion model – holds both British and American citizenship.
- She began her modelling career while still at school, and became the face of Revlon in the early 2000s.
- Her career in acting began while she was at university. When she was 14 she was offered a large part in the Richard Gere movie King David, but her parents wouldn’t let her accept the role.
- Rachel is a bit superstitious about certain things, like what shoes to wear. If she wears the wrong shoes, the whole day may go wrong, she fears.
- She admits to not being one for huge parties, saying she gets nervous around a lot of people – being invisible is what she enjoys and finds it quite entertaining.
- One of her favourite times of the year is Christmas, which is why she loves this tart.