New Potato and Asparagus Salad
By Bernadette Longueira
175 grams baby new potatoes, cut in half
6 asparagus spears
20 grams young spinach leaves
25 grams soft goats cheese sliced thinly
2 small radishes, sliced
4 walnuts roughly chopped
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 ° F or 200 ° C or Gas Mark 6.
2. Parboil the baby potatoes for about 15 minutes until slightly tender.
3. Drain them and let them cool for 5 minutes before placing in a roasting pan.
4. Mix dressing ingredients together, seasoning with salt and pepper if desired, and pour half of the liquid over the potatoes
5. Mix well
6. Place the potatoes on a slightly flat glass bowl and roast them potatoes for approximately 25 minutes until soft on the inside and crisp on the outside.
7. Sprinkle walnuts on a baking tray and dry roast for 3 to 4 minutes. Do not let them burn!
8. Trim wooded ends of the asparagus and discarding them.
9. Steam the rest of the asparagus for 5 to 7 minutes, depending on size until tender.
10. Place in a dish and pour the remaining dressing over them.
11. Clean the spinach/baby spinach
12. To Serve, arrange spinach onto a plate, place the potatoes on top followed by the cheese, and then the asparagus
13. Finally sprinkle the roasted walnuts and garnish with the radish slices