- 100g streaky bacon, cut into cubes
- HALF a red pepper, diced
- 150g fresh button mushrooms, sliced
- ONE fresh tomato, diced
- TWO spring onions, sliced
- SMALL handful fresh coriander, chopped
- ONE large ripe avocado, halved
FRY the bacon in a pan over medium heat until caramelised – about 5 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside. In the bacon fat, cook the red pepper and mushrooms until softened – about 5 minutes. Combine mushroom mixture with the bacon, fresh tomato, spring onion and coriander. Spoon into the avo halves and serve with lime wedges.