By Bernadette Longueira 1. Flatten chicken breasts slightly
2. If using Thigh remove bone and flatten slightly
3. In an oven proof dish heat the honey
4. Now add the soy sauce, lemon juice, salt pepper, garlic and ginger.
5. Pour over chicken pieces, cover with cling wrap and place in fridge to marinate for 1 hour.
6. You can also do this the day before and keep in the fridge and use when needed.
7. Chili or Chinese oyster cause can be added to make it more spicy
8. Preheat oven to 160° C
9. Cover the chicken and place in oven and cook for ½ an hour covered.
10. Remove cover and cook for a further 20 minutes uncovered.
11. Remove from oven and serve with Fried Rice and Salads.
1. Flatten chicken breasts slightly