By Bernadette Longueira
- 1 can sweetened condense milk
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts optional
1. Lightly grease a 9 inch square pan.
2. Line with a piece of plastic wrap, leaving the ends out to cover the finished fudge.
3. Heat the condense milk, chocolate chips, butter and vanilla in a double boiler over simmering water.
4. Stir until the chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
5. Stir in nuts if using
6. Pour into the prepared pan
7. Spread gently then cover lightly with the ends of the plastic wrap
8. Chill until firm
9. Lift out of pan and cut into small squares
Chopped glazed cherries can be used instead of nuts.