12 small chicken wings
1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt, or to taste
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon coarse salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Season chicken wings lightly with seasoned salt.
- Mix flour, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and paprika together in a wide, shallow bowl. Press wings into flour mixture to coat and arrange onto a large plate so they do not touch. Refrigerate coated wings for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Dredge wings again in flour mixture and return to the plate. Refrigerate wings again 15 to 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to approximately190 degrees Celsius.
- Fry chicken wings in hot oil until crisp and no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, 9 to 12 minutes
- Serve your crispy wings on a platter with a variety of sauces, like mayonnaise, tomato sauce, chutney, sweet chilli etc.