By Bernadette Longueira
- 1 beef roast approximately 550 grams
- 1 cans Coca-Cola
- 1 packet onion soup mix
- 250ml chili sauce – mild
1. Place the Coke, soup mix and chili sauce in a bowl and mix gently together
2. Rub salt and pepper into the roast and place in the slow cooker.
3. Pour the sauce over the meat.
4. Turn slow cooker to medium and cook for 5 – 10 hours or until meat falls apart
5. Serve over mashed potatoes with garlic green beans.
6. The barbeque sauces given would also work with this type of roast.