By Bernadette Longueira
300 grams dried linquine 1. Cook the linguine in plenty of boiling salted water for approximately 10 to 12 minutes.
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
15 ml olive oil
100 grams butter
1 onion peeled and chopped finely
1 bundle asparagus trimmed and cut into 3 cm lengths
1 mild red chili, de-seeded and shopped finely
2 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped finely
2 freshly dressed crab,
50 ml vegetable stock
3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped finely
2 tablespoons chives, chopped finely
Juice of 1 lemon.
2. Drain off the majority of the water
3. Add the olive oil, stir through the pasta and keep warm.
4. Melt the butter in a large sauté pan.
5. Add the onion and asparagus and season well.
6. Sweat over a medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
7. Add the crab along with the stock and cook for a further 2 minutes
8. Stir in the parsley,
9. Add the pasta and make sure all the ingredients are mixed together well.
10. Season to taste.
11. Serve with a fresh salad of your choice.
300 grams dried linquine
1. Cook the linguine in plenty of boiling salted water for approximately 10 to 12 minutes.