By Bernadette Longueira
800 grams steak cut into 1 inch cubes 1. Place the cubed meat into a bowl to one side.
2 tablespoons honey
¼ cup soya sauce
¼ teaspoon ground ginger
½ teaspoon garlic powder or 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
¼ teaspoon chili flakes
100 ml lemon juice
2. Place the rest of the ingredients together in a mixing bowl and whisk together well.
3. Pour the sauce over the meat and mix in well.
4. Cover and allow to marinate overnight or 3 hours.
5. Thread meat on skewers interspersed with pineapple pieces, mushrooms and peppers
6. Wipe grill with oil and brush again just before placing skewers on grill.
7. Once skewers on grill cover and cook until desired doneness reached.
8. Remember to turn occasionally while grilling.
9. Serve with a Sweet chili dipping sauce pickled vegetables, potato wedges and a fresh green salad.
800 grams steak cut into 1 inch cubes
1. Place the cubed meat into a bowl to one side.