We share 15 great benefits of meditation with you – from physiological benefits, to psychological and spiritual, there are so many reasons to start meditating.
- It lowers oxygen consumption.
- It decreases respiratory rate.
- It increases blood flow and slows the heart rate.
- Increases exercise tolerance.
- It leads to a deeper level of physical relaxation.
- It builds self-confidence.
- Increases serotonin level, influences mood and behaviour.
- Resolves phobias and fears
- Helps control own thoughts
- Helps with focus and concentration
- Helps keep things in perspective
- Provides peace of mind – happiness
- Helps you discover your purpose
- Increased self-actualisation.
- Increased compassion
Meditation is completely FREE. You don’t need any equipment and it’s not complicated to learn. And the best part is, it has no side-effects.
Meditation benefits courtesy of www.ineedmotivation.com