MUD’s Great Escape Spring Make-Up
Tumbleweeds and lonely diners, forget yesterday and make the great escape. It’s time to sell your soul to the open road and drive all night. Remember, if you don’t know where you’re going, any road will take you there… Follow the MUD simple step-by-step to get this sping inspired look.
- Begin with a clean canvas by applying Cream or Liquid Foundation with Brush #615 to even out the skin tone. Add Corrector and Contour Powder where needed. Don’t forget to fill in the brows to frame the face.
- To create depth, apply Espresso Eye Colour to the crease of the eye using Brush #600.
- For added dimension and intensity, use Brush #350 to apply Bronzed Eye Colour to the lid.
- Apply Black Eye Pencil to the water line and the upper and lower lash line, extending to the inner and outer corners of the eye. Smudge out the liner with Brush #810 to create a soft smoky eye.
- Apply Apricot Eye Colour to highlight the brow bone using Brush #350.
- Add Gingerbread Cheek Colour along the cheekbones using Brush #710 for a warm glow.
- Finish the look by lining the lips with Maple Lip Pencil and filling in with Mudslide Lipstick using Brush #310.
So whether you dare to be different, prefer polished and professional or simply want an all-natural look, MUD promises quality, long-lasting wearability, flawless application and radiantly accurate colour. With systematic lines, precision tools, how-to guides and insider tips, we’ve eliminated the frustrating guesswork. Just simple, smart, versatile make-up. No wonder MUD has been the expert choice of make-up professionals for the past decade.
Contact MUD on:
Pinterest: MUD South Africa