Get Kim Kardashian’s Slick Look
OUT-OF-POOL hair has been one of Kim’s fave hairstyles lately. She even wore the trend at little sis Kylie’s 21st earlier this year. And we love it! This trend translates just as well in the real world as it does on the runway and on Kim K. You can style it in many different ways: slicked all the way back, styled into an updo or loose with braids. If you’ve ever left home in a hurry with wet hair fresh out of the shower, then this trend is for you! But you don’t need to step out with sopping wet hair to get this look, just follow our easy guide to quick wet-look hair. Do try at home.
- Brush hair all the way back and off the face towards the crown
2. Use a wide tooth comb and apply gel to the hair.
3. Keep combing back and then secure with pins behind the ear
4. Use a dryer to set the gel on a low heat
5. Remove pins and finish with a wet look spray and hair spray
Tame And Tease Comb: R39.95, Denman
Supersonic Hair Dryer Fuchsia: R5 990, Dyson
Original Pink Detangler: R 149, Wet Brush
Salon Finish Hairspray Extra Hold (500ml): R89.99, TRESemme
Tecni Art Liss Control Gel: R325, L’Oreal Professionel