As people with ethnic hair will know, it is quite a mission to keep it healthy, strong and shiny.
Ethnic hair is dryer and more delicate than other types of hair and thus needs extra tender love and care.
Follow our tips to have a good hair day… every day!
- Over washing your hair will dry it out even further as it strips the natural hair oils.
- Wash hair with warm water, and not with hot water which could dry out the scalp.
- Use products that are made especially for ethnic hair.
- Massaging your scalp regularly is very important as it produces oils and stimulates blood circulation which will encourage growth.
- For extra moisture massage oil into towel dried hair after shampooing, comb through and wash out.
- Rather use a wide tooth comb or your fingers to untangle your hair – a brush would only cause damage.