Thandie Mbombo, affectionately known as ‘Blue Mbombo’ or ‘The Duchess’ to her fans – whom she calls her ‘Royals’ – is fast becoming a household name in Mzansi’s entertainment industry.
Her hustle continues with a steady and rapid rise to fame after her unforgettable debut in Big Brother Mzansi– ain’t no shame in her claiming and owning the game!
Here are her 5 top flower power fashion moments to inspire you this summer:
1. Daisy crowned Duchess Blue has a flower-power inspired epiphany: “Yeah, I think highly of myself, that’s why I’m the Dutchess and that’s why I won’t let anyone treat me like I’m worthless…”
2. Thandi ‘Duchess Blue’ strikes a flower-power-pose at The Nelson Mandela Gateway to Robben Island.
3. ‘Duchess’ Blue Mbombo channelling Boho chic with a touch of flower-power at the #057HC event.
4. Beach-rocking swimwear: We love Blue’s fun and flirty playfulness, “Unga zoba serious…#playtime”
5. Even when ‘Duchess Blue’ is conducting the daily affairs of ordinary business such as grocery shopping, her flower-power crown does not get left behind!