Today we celebrate Actress, Nicole Bessick, better known for her role as Chloe Hendricks on ETV’s Broken Vows, the strong-willed, confident cousin of Brandon (Danny Ross).
When Nicole isn’t on set, you’ll find her in the boxing ring! As the first Female Celebrity Boxing Champion on the Continent, Nicole is an avid boxing enthusiast and all-round #ActionBarbie!
Today, the actress celebrates her birthday alongside Actors, Benedict Cumberbatch and Jared Padalecki.
July 19 individuals are said to be optimistic folks with idealistic principles and high expectations. Other additional fortes include their sense of wisdom, humour, self-awareness, and grace.
Here are 5 things you didn’t know about Nicole Bessick
1. She got her big break in the locally produced and internationally acclaimed crime thriller “Cold Harbour”, screened at the Cannes, Berlin and Los Angeles film festivals.
2. She then went on to feature in the Netflix hit “Black Mirror‟ and Investigation Discovery’s “Killer Instinct‟.
3. She’s not just a pretty face and holds an Honours Degree from UCT, specializing in intellectual property.
4. In 2019, Shield entrusted Nicole as one of Mzansi’s favourite personalities to encourage South Africans to get #ShieldReady and put the brand through The Ultimate Test.
5. Nicole has been dubbed “Action Barbie” by many, for her constant influence in an industry still emerging from the untouched female boxing market. The 3rd August 2019, sees Bessick tackling one of her latest and most physically–demanding challenges to date – The EFO, “Elite Fighting Organization” powered by PFC Promotions and ML Boxing.
Wishing you a very happy birthday Nicole!