Linda Mtoba Opens Up!
Today we put the spotlight on talented actress and fashionista Linda Mtoba.
Linda stole our heart when she was cast on one of the biggest local TV series ‘Isibaya’ playing the character of Zama. The star has now moved on to 1Magic’s hit telenovela The River, playing the character of Nomonde.
Linda is not only talented in acting but has a great eye for fashion, and she always has her A-game when it comes to style.
Whether she’s attending a big event such as Miss SA, or is just out and about on her day off, she always knows how to demonstrate the very best in fashion.
We recently caught up with the local beauty and she gave us eight fun interesting facts about herself. See below:
1. I can have ice cream every day for the rest of my life.
2.I always have more than 3 different drinks when I eat. (coffee, juice, coke)
3.I sleep with my eyes half open.
4.I LOVE popping pimples.
5. I am a proud dog mom of two, Gorilla and Penguin.
6. I have really cold feet (can’t sleep without socks on)
7. I’m Xhosa, but everyone thinks I am Zulu
8. I’m quiet around strangers at first but – wow – when I relax…
Can’t get enough of Linda? We don’t blame you. Keep up with the leading lady on social media!