Mihlali Ndamase is a YouTuber, make-up artist, influencer and as of this week one of the most talked about South African celebs after she set the social media wires aflame. She gained popularity through her make-up tutorials on social media, more especially YouTube, and some might argue through her looks, however, you can’t ignore her great work! And in case you’ve been under a rock for the past few days, rumours are spinning that the KZN-born star may, just may be dating F1 star Lewis Hamilton.
Her Instagram aesthetic is one everyone dreams of but very few have managed to get right.
Here are 9 interesting facts about Mihlali which we think are worth sharing. Check them out below.
- She grew up in Kokstad, KZN and was raised by her grandmother, mother and aunt.
- Mihlali attended an all-girls boarding school in Pietermaritzburg.
- She obtained her make-up qualification from LISOF: Leaders In the Science Fashion.
- The YouTuber also studied for a BA in Strategic Brand Communications at Vega School
- She’s been watching beauty blogs since she was 15 years old and that’s what motivated her to start her own channel.
- Her first modelling opportunity came when she was only 14, and as she grew older realised that it wasn’t for her.
- Her mother is a fashion designer
- Her father was a Doctor
- She has fruit and yoghurt for breakfast when she’s on the go and when she does have time she’ll have a full English breakfast. She gets away with that? We’re JEALOUS!
Follow the beautiful Mihlali on social media.