9 Fun Facts About Mihlali Ndamase!
Mihlali Ndamase is a YouTuber, make-up artist and influencer. She gained popularity through her make-up tutorials on social media, more especially YouTube, and some might argue through her looks; however, you can’t ignore her great work!
Her Instagram aesthetic is one everyone dreams of but very few have managed to get right. This morning she chatted to the Fresh Breakfast team about life as an influencer and the ups and the downs thereof.
Throughout the chat we learned 9 interesting facts about her which we think are worth sharing. Check them out below.
- SHE grew up in Kokstad, KZN and was raised by her grandmother, mother and aunt.
- Mihlali attended an all-girls boarding school in Pietermaritzburg
- SHE obtained her make-up qualification from LISOF: Leaders In the Science Fashion.
- The YouTuber also studied for a BA in Strategic Brand Communications at Vega School
- She’s been watching beauty blogs since she was 15-years-old and that’s what motivated her to start her own channel.
- HER first modelling opportunity came when SHE was only 14 and as she grew older realised that it wasn’t for her.
View this post on Instagram
In celebration of Women’s Month Daniel Wellington has decided to spoil you ladies. If you purchase a @danielwellington watch this women’s month, you will get an additional strap for free. Also for 15% off all product purchases in official Daniel Wellington stores and online use my discount code: MIHLALI. #danielwellington
- HER mother is a fashion designer
- HER father was a Doctor
- She has fruit and Yoghurt for breakfast when she’s on the go and when she does have time she’ll have a full English breakfast.
Listen to the full interview here and follow her on social media.