By Temba Msiza: Free State born model-turned-actor Thabang Molaba has been blessing our eyes on the small screen for a while now. He plays ‘Gift’ on much loved local telenovela The Queen and has twitter blowing up a storm every time he appears (which hardly surprises us). He shares some very interesting facts about himself that will have your jaw to the floor. Check it out for yourself…
- I love food with everything I have in me. Food is special. Food is good for me.
- As a contradiction to my first point, I absolutely love working out as well! I always try and make sure I don’t miss a day without going to the gym.
- I enjoy being alone especially indoors, it’s just so peaceful. I’m extremely in touch with my solitude.
- I have a passport but I’ve never ever been outside of South Africa, not even Lesotho… Imagine?! Can someone please take me out? 🙁
- I enjoy an indoor chilling session with food, friends, and movies… Sort of like a game night rather than going out. I can do that any day.
- I am a lover of clothes and dressing well. I’d use the term ‘fashion’ but some of the trends in fashion as a whole, I don’t understand. I’d actually love to style people or campaigns at some point in my life. But acting as a craft, will always come first.
- I get most of my traits from my mother, that woman is AMAZING! Her compassion, understanding, love and kindness towards people are just extremely stupendous to me.
- I was born in Bethlehem and bred in Harrismith, both are small towns and both are in the Free State. I am a Free State baby.
- I’m a lover of fast cars. I honestly value the engineering and aesthetic features they possess. Fast cars are FUN!
- I am a spiritual being I’m human existence, I am constantly on a journey for consciousness and truth, a journey of freedom.
- I value self-love more than anything. I mean truly, truly loving you as a person is one thing that each and every one of us needs. That way you can be open towards others loving you and you loving them in turn. Practice self-love people.
- I am a Logistics and Supply Chain graduate.
- I am good at soccer and rugby. I grew up playing those two sports. I actually miss being on the field, especially the rugby one.
Keep up with the hunky Thabang Molaba on: