The Instagram earners rich list for 2019 is out! The Kardashian-Jenner family still reigns supreme when it comes to earnings per Instagram post. This annual list is put together by HopperHQ, an Instagram scheduling tool that analyses internal and publicly available data to determine the highest-paid celebrities and influencers on Instagram. HopperHQ factors in the average engagement, how often the celeb or influencer posts, and the number of followers they have to work out how much these celebrities could charge per post. The list is then ranked based on these estimates.
Here’s who earns the most per post.
10. Justin Bieber, who’s Instagram handle is @justinbieber, has 115 million followers. He earns US$722,000 per post
9. Brazil’s soccer hero Neymar, who’s Instagram handle is @neymarjr, has 123 million followers. The soccer star earns US$722,000 per post.
8. Singer Taylor Swift, who’s Instagram handle is @taylorswift, has 119 million followers. Taylor earns US$748,000 per post.
7. Superstar Beyonce Knowles, who’s Instagram handle is @Beyonce, has 130 million followers. Beyonce earns US$785,000 per Instagram post.
6. Dwayne Johnson, who’s Instagram handle is @therock, has 151 million followers. He earns US$882,000 per Instagram post.
5. Selena Gomez, who’s Instagram handle is @selenagomez, has 153 million followers. Selena earns US$886,000 per post.
4. Kim Kardashian West, who’s Instagram handle is @kimkardashian, has 144 million followers. Kim earns US$910,000 per Instagram post.
3. Soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo, who’s Instagram handle is @cristiano, has 176 million followers. Cristiano earns US$975,000 per Instagram post.
2. Songstress Ariana Grande, who’s Instagram handle is @arianagrande, has 160 million followers. Ariana earns US$996,000 per post.
1. The highest Instagram earner this year is Kylie Jenner! Kylie. Who’s Instagram handle is @kyliejenner, earns a whopping US$1,266,000! Kylie has 141 million followers.