WE spotted it-girl, Natasha Thahane on the set of The Queen alongside industry veterans, Mara Louw and Zandile Msutwana.
Ever since Natasha got her big break on the popular SABC 1 soapie, Skeem Saam – where she played one of SA’s most loved television characters, Enhle –she hasn’t looked back. She is now one of the new editions on The Queen and she’s killing her new role as, Amo on the drama series. Stay slaying girl.
Check out 11 interesting facts about Natasha Thahane below.
- She is the granddaughter of Archbishop Desmond Tutu.
- She dropped out of Wits University where she was studying accounting to pursue a career in acting.
- Back in 2013, Natasha did an Edgars advert.
- Before landing a role on Skeem Saam she did a few short stories on e.tv’s eKasi: Our Stories.
- She’s studying a media-related course at Boston Media House.
- Natasha loves singing.
- She grew up in Cape Town.
- Natasha appeared on SABC 1’s Single Galz in 2013.
- SHE’s 21 years old.
- Natasha recently appeared on rapper A-Reece’s music videos for Mgani, and Sbeneza.
- She is fluent in English, IsiZulu & Southern Sotho.
Catch The Queen, Monday to Thursday at 21h00.