Sho Madjozi is hot property right now! The rapper was one of the very few South Africans selected to perform at the Global Citizen fest which took place on the 2nd of December 2018 at the FNB stadium. Madjozi caught our attention after collaborating with OKMalumkoolkat and won our hearts with the release of her smash hit, Dumi Hi Phone. Check out 5 fun facts about this beauty below.
1. SHE was born Maya Wegerif, 09 May 1992, in Limpopo to a white father and a Tsonga mother.
2. Last year Madjozi played Tsakane Mboweni on Mzansi Magic’s Isithembiso.
3. SHE was featured in the Nike Global campaign for international Air max day called Kiss my Airs!
4. MADJOZI studied creative writing and African studies in the United States.
5. Before getting into music in 2016, she used to write. Her initial goal was to be a ghost writer.
Ladies and gents, keep up with Sho Madjozi on social media