Frizz in the hair is an unpleasant fact for most women. Curly hair is very delicate by nature and when hair becomes dry and damaged, curls frizz out more and eventually leads to split ends.
- Frizzy hair can also make you look much older.
- Gels, Mousses or hairsprays that have high alcohol content will worsen hair frizz.
- Hot oil treatments can also cause frizz.
We help you deal with your frizzy hair.
1. Shampoo your hair to the minimum. Shampooing can dry out hair causing it to frizz – if you have to wash your hair daily to keep the dirt out then rather dilute the shampoo or only use the conditioner and lots of water.
2. Rinse your hair in he coldest water after using shampoo and conditioner. This will help to lock down the hair cuticle and makes it look less frizzy.
3. Never rub your hair after a wash, rather gently squeeze out excessive moisture with a towel.
4. Vinegar helps to smoothen the hair cuticles and corrects the ph balance in the hair
Frizz Treatment Serum: Palmer’s, Price On Request