Say Goodbye To Belly Fat
Say goodbye to belly fat – and hello to a six-pack with plenty of training, and healthy eating.
- Broccoli: They’re not as bad as you think — and once you know how good they are for you, you’ll start eating them for sure. Dark green veggies like Broccoli are a necessity, say experts, adding that while they might make you bloat at first, this low-calorie vegetable is packed with fibre and nutrients, and will keep you full and satisfied for long.
- Eggs: Not only is breakfast the most important meal of the day, but eggs are great for losing weight and overall health, say nutritionists. Packed with protein, it’s the perfect food to eat before a morning workout. Plus they contain a nutrient called choline that boosts your metabolism.
- Green Tea: This one is no secret; Studies have shown that those who drink a cup of green tea four to five times a day lose more stomach fat than non-tea-drinkers. Go on.. switch on the kettle.
- Yoghurt: While some studies show that daily should be avoided when shedding the kilos, many believe that daily is a crucial element of an ab-sculpting diet. One study published in the Journal of the American College of Nutrition found that people who ate more low-fat dairy products had less abdominal fat.
- Lean Meat: It helps you stay full and keeps you from overeating, say experts. According to com, protein has been shown to boost post-meal calorie burn by 35 percent.
- Bananas: Filled with potassium, bananas are great for your abs say experts. Despite being described as having too much sugar, sources say this fruit increases bacteria in the stomach that reduces gas build-up. Time to add some to your breakfast smoothie or yoghurt snack.
These healthy foods combined with sensible exercising of your core muscles will help to rid you of that belly fat in no time!
Welcome to People magazine's online community! Please tell us more about yourself so we can ensure we're creating content that meets your needs. Click here to take the quick, anonymous Digital Industry Survey.