The Benefits of Lunges And Toning
3 Benefits Of Doing Lunges
livestrong.com shares some very valid reasons to start lunging:
- Lunges strengthen your buttocks and legs, an are known as the most effective lower-body exercises with squats.
- They improve core, and having a strong core is essential for many reasons such as relieving lower back pain and improving balance and posture.
- Lunges improve hip flexibility, which are often muscles which are neglected.
TIP: Start off by learning how to do a basic front lunge with proper form, say experts. Then move on to lunge varieties, such as lateral lunges and reverse lunges.
4 Ways To Tone Those Legs!
With bikini season here, and well, summer in full speed already, it’s time to tone those legs and show them off in sexy shorts and that gorgeous two-piece you are dying to show off on the beach. But how can you get them toned fast? We share four great ways, which can even be done at home, so….. there are no excuses now!
- Start squatting. This is a great way to build lean muscle and tone your inner thighs.
- Go for a run: Running is good for your entire body,. and will not only keep you fit but in great shape, too.
- Do leg lifts: They strengthen and tone your thighs.
- Swim: Swimming is one of the best ways to shed kilos and tone that body. Swimming allows you to work your thighs and lose weight at the same time.
Welcome to People magazine's online community! Please tell us more about yourself so we can ensure we're creating content that meets your needs. Click here to take the quick, anonymous Digital Industry Survey.