Perfect Handbags For Your Work Wardrobe
Most of us can’t live without handbags, but just because it’s functional – especially for work – that doesn’t mean it has to be boring. When it comes to your work wardrobe, your handbag is just as important as any other item you’ll buy. As an extension of your style on the outside, and a reflection of your personality on the inside, the bag you choose to carry every day says more about you than you think.
TIPS FOR FINDING THE RIGHT BAG:
- If you don’t have time and energy to change your handbag every day, go for a style that goes with anything you wear. Black or brown, for example.
- If you like wearing classic and neutral outfits, invest in a bright bag that will add life to your toned-down look
- Get a bag that suits your size.
- We can all get attached to old favourites, but know when it’s time to get a new one to keep you looking trendy
- Avoid using clutches for work, since clutches are more of a night-out or event item. Plus, with all the work, you need a bag that can accommodate articles like notepad and such.
Accessorize: (011) 615-7755
H&M: (011) 592-3200
Share your thoughts on this post
Welcome to People magazine's online community! Please tell us more about yourself so we can ensure we're creating content that meets your needs. Click here to take the quick, anonymous Digital Industry Survey.