Don’t Let The Winter Get Away With Your Hydration
WHEN temperature drops, exposure to dry weather can mean dry, brittle nails easily prone to breakage. This month, Eugene from Studio MoMa shares some useful tips on how to keep your nails hydrated this winter.
Healthy, Hydrated Nails
- Rub a moisture-rich hand cream into your cuticles and nail bed everyday.
- Use olive oil on hands every evening.
- Wear gloves when using hot water and detergent to keep your hands safe from harsh elements.
- Increase vitamin c and iron enriched foods in your diet. Consider supplements like biotin, zinc, vitamin c and iron.
Studio MoMa recommended treatments to help you stay hydrated.
- Book a full manicure or pedicure where we use the Corium skincare scrub for exfoliation, and body butter for moisturising.
- Book our Paraffin dip treatment for added moisture to complement your manicure or pedicure
Share your thoughts on this post
Welcome to People magazine's online community! Please tell us more about yourself so we can ensure we're creating content that meets your needs. Click here to take the quick, anonymous Digital Industry Survey.