6 Steps To Achieve A Flawless Face With Glamore Cosmetics
WE all want crease-free make-up that stays put all day and makes us feel like rockstars. You can totally achieve this! Emma Baines, part of the power team at Glamore Cosmetics, shares her easy tips & tricks to achieve a flawless face, every day.
- START with a primer to prep skin and ensure that the foundation lasts longer without any patching or caking. Different primers do different things – it all depends on what look you are trying to pull off.
- APPLY an even layer of foundation. You can build up the coverage of foundation using a Kabuki blending brush. A beauty blender (or sponge) is best used for everyday make-up and for producing light to medium coverage.
- DON’T underestimate the power of concealer! A great under-eye concealer can work miracles on tired, overworked eyes. Hit up the key areas, under the eyes, around the mouth and nose, with a concealer that is a shade lighter than your foundation. This helps lift your face and create a subtle highlight. You can also colour correct using various different coloured concealers to hide redness, discolouration and brighten.
- SET your under eye concealer by using a loose powder to ensure that your concealed areas don’t crease throughout the day. This also helps your concealed areas remain flawless and smooth all day. Just dip your brush, beauty blender or make-up sponge into loose powder and pack the powder onto concealed areas. Let it sit for at least 5 minutes. This allows the concealer to melt into skin and remain the whole day. Finally, buff off the excess powder.
- Bronze! Add colour to your face by adding bronzer, blush or a highlighter. Use a fluffy powder brush to bronze the outer sphere of your face to create a warm sun-kissed look. Apples of your cheeks can also bronzed to create depth. Apply blush to the apples of your cheeks in upward strokes to create a wide-awake, fresh look. Apply highlighter to the same areas that you’ve applied concealer for a dewy look and an added glow. Highlighter and your cheekbones are best friends!
- Finally, set make-up with a setting spray. Spritz all over with a setting spray to lock make-up in place for the whole day. Perfect to stop a make-up meltdown!
The great thing about all the tips mentioned above is that Glamore Cosmetics and HEAN has the perfect products to help you achieve the most flawless face in just 6 steps! HEAN is cruelty free and hypoallergenic, which means that it is suitable for all skin types. Check it out on their website.
Share your thoughts on this post
Welcome to People magazine's online community! Please tell us more about yourself so we can ensure we're creating content that meets your needs. Click here to take the quick, anonymous Digital Industry Survey.