Competition terms and conditions
Website Competition Terms and Conditions
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition is open to South African residents only. The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. Additional entries will not be considered.
- Entries clearly not associated with the entrants name will be disqualified
- Entries will be considered incomplete and thus disqualified if the entrant does not provide all requested information including name, telephone number and email address.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- Actual prizes may differ from those images used as promotional material for the particular competition.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date. People magazine reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Actual prizes may differ from those depicted in the promotional posters.
- If you haven’t claimed your prize in 30 days, it will not be resent. People magazine reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.
- Staff of Caxton Magazines, the sponsor as well as their advertising agencies and immediate families may not enter.
- Prizes awarded are the responsibility of the competition sponsor.
- People magazine cannot be held responsible in the event of any problems arising.