Ciara and Russell Wilson’s Wedding
Ciara’s wedding caught us by surprise! Sure, we’d heard the rumours that Russell was going to put a ring on it but the way it all happened, the Wilsons pulled a fast one on us. Regardless, we are very happy for Russell and his wife Mrs Ciara Wilson. Yes, so they’ve been married for about three months now (they said,”I do” on the 6th of July 2016) but we’re still not over their fairytale wedding.
Lets take it back to this beautiful and special day at Peckforton Castle in Cheshire, England where the Wilsons declared their love for each other. We share fun facts in honour of the happy newlyweds:
- The pair’s whirlwind romance started in April 2015.
- The Wilsons got engaged in March 2016 at the exclusive resort North Islanda during a romantic getaway in the Seychelles.
- It took four fittings that happened in three countries before Ciara walked down the aisle
- Kelly Rowland, LaLa Anthony, Yolonda Frederick and Wilson’s sister Anna were among Ciara’s eight bridesmaids.
- The couple abstained from having sex throughout their relationship. Ciara jokingly shared on Snapchat, “So baby, you know what we’re doing tonight,” of which her knight in shinning armour responded, “From what we did last night, I’m gonna do it multiple times,”
Keep up with the Wilsons on social media.
Welcome to People magazine's online community! Please tell us more about yourself so we can ensure we're creating content that meets your needs. Click here to take the quick, anonymous Digital Industry Survey.