Boity & Skhumba Will Host Mzansi Magic’s New Car Show
This May, Mzansi Magic will be launching a new motoring show titled Change Down. The show will be hosted by television personality Boity and comedian Skhumba, and will showcase the flavors of South African motoring, from the townships to the suburbs, from entry-level to luxury cars. Established motoring gurus from across SA will also be on-board to provide expert insights on the best cars for the typical consumer.
The 13-episode motoring lifestyle show will feature information segments with useful tips which enable consumers to make informed choices when purchasing a vehicle. Segments featured will include:
- The Guru inserts – what to look for when buying a second-hand car/driving in heels;
- The Hotness Test – which entry level car attracts the most fans;
- Car Wash review – a review by the car washers on what cars they love washing the most;
- The Celeb Lap – various South African celebrities will race against a randomly selected viewer on a race track;
- Fuel that helps you drive longer – tips on using high premium fuel, and understanding the importance of keeping your engine running at its optimal level.
Change Down has also lined up an exciting competition and some great giveaways including a brand-new Audi A3, an all-expenses-paid holiday and a chance to be on the show and race against your favourite celeb. Competition details are available on the BP Southern Africa and the Change Down Facebook page.
Catch Change Down from Monday, May 1 at 19h00 on Mzansi Magic.
Share your thoughts on this post
Welcome to People magazine's online community! Please tell us more about yourself so we can ensure we're creating content that meets your needs. Click here to take the quick, anonymous Digital Industry Survey.