Adrienne Bailon And Israel Houghton Tie The Knot
It’s official: Adrienne Bailon (33) And Israel Houghton (45) are Mr & Mrs – sealed with kisses!
After a whirlwind romance, Adrienne exclusively shared with People Magazine, “I genuinely just feel so blessed and grateful. I’ve honestly never been happier in my entire life. I’ve never felt what I feel right now. I can’t even describe what it is, but it’s such a peace mixed with total excitement.”
The Real co-host, Adrienne Bailon exchanged vows with her happily-ever-after, Israel Houghton at the Hotel Plaza Athénée in Paris. The intimate fairytale wedding was graced by approximately 70 guests which also included The Real co-hosts, Jeannie Mai, Loni Love and Tamera Mowry-Housley. Social media went wild under the hashtag #HappilyEverHoughton
Jeannie Mai Tweet
Loni Love Tweet
Interesting Facts About The Houghtons:
- They got engaged and married within a year of making their relationship public
- Award-winning gospel star Israel Houghton is getting married for the second time. He announced the end of his 20-year marriage to Meleasa Houghton, sharing with Facebook followers, ‘I failed and sinned in my marriage’.
- Mr and Mrs Houghton met on the set of the film released in 2013, I’m in Love With a Church Girl. Adrienne starred in the flick and her now new hubby, was the executive producer at that time.
- Mrs Houghton planned her wedding on her flight back to LA, after she got engaged. She definitely didn’t waste any time!
- Mr and Mrs Houghton got engaged in Paris so it only makes sense that they signed, sealed and delivered the marriage deal in the world’s most romantic city.
Happily Ever… Houghton to the newlyweds – we wish them everything of the very best on their new journey ahead. #peoplelovesyou!
Welcome to People magazine's online community! Please tell us more about yourself so we can ensure we're creating content that meets your needs. Click here to take the quick, anonymous Digital Industry Survey.