We share five top tips on ‘glamming it up’ for a night with Madame Zingara.
1. Arrive with the right attitude, an open mind and the knowledge that this will be a night to remember.
2. Girls, glitter and all that sparkles is a definite must to ensure you fit right in. The experience is all about taking you to a place where you have never been before.
3. Loads of eyeliner and lips that have a life of their own would add to you being glamorous.
4. A great outfit will ensure you stand out from the rest – and yes, boys this includes you! A safari suit is not an option.
5. For those who do arrive ‘dressed down’ and have no option but to ‘get with the programme’, don’t stress, just accessorise with something fabulous from the shop at Madame Zingara. Be it some bling, a feather boa, a wig or a gadget that lights up – this is YOUR night…
make the most of it.
Madam Zingara, beauty, make-up, glamorous, glitter
Your Madam Zingara make-up kit